Stargazing -Astro Party In Pune
Stargazing Astro Party 2 December 2023
Astro – Party event time line
Every month, Overnight Sky Watching Session is held on a Saturday close to the New Moon, just 45 kilometres from Pune.
Check In Date: 2 December 2023 5:00 PM
Departure Date: 3 December 2023 9:00 AM
Age Above 8 – 1990 ₹ per head
Age Below 8 – 1790 ₹ per head
(additional 600 for Transportation If Required)
Terms and Condition
1. Advance booking required with 100% payment
2. Amount will not be refundable after registration – please note – your entry only transfers to the next upcoming programs
3. You should stick to given time line and event planning to get best experience
4. No alcohol and other substance allowed in program
5. If you traveling on your own, then keep timing
6. Only 40 entries allowed for on Astro – Party.
7. In case a cloudy sky and an event need to be postponed – refund will not applicable – we will shift your entry to next convenient event batch
Places of Astro Party
Why people choose Astro – party
1. Safe for family and social gathering
2. Unique experience of viewing sky through biggest telescope
3. Get hand holding and engaging interaction by expert astronomers
4. Well design schedule to give maximum astronomy experience
5. Amazing sites, service and hospitality.
6. Continues upgrading events, teleology
7. Create community experience.
Why you should come in Astro Party –
1. Once in a life experience to close encounter with amazing wonders of universe
2. It is completely arranged by experts and no any out of schedule activity permitted
3. No any use of alcohol or other element permitted in event, and if detected we will dismiss your entry on spot.
4. Best option to spend your weekend and start your journey to cosmos
5. Accessible site location from city – appx 50 km
Join us at our Stargazing Astro Party
Stargazing is an activity of looking toward stars in the night sky and identifying other celestial objects through telescopes, binoculars, or naked eyes.
Astronomers, astrophysicists, and nature lovers generally love this activity but other people also participate in this because watching the night sky through a telescope is one of the few experiences in life that anyone can’t forget.
Stargazing is useful in everyday life in many ways, for astronomers and scientists it will provide observational data about distant objects and for general people who are excited about astronomy and the universe gives a glimpse of the knowledge that changes our perspective about our life and world. A part of this stargazing makes you relax, and calm, and relieves your stress. You can participate in stargazing on a weekend holiday to get into the community and reduce your social distancing.
There are many places for stargazing in Pune. The primary requirement of the location is it should be pollution-free and have no surrounding lights and the sky must be dark. With this, there are many places near Bhor Pune Satara Road, near Velhe, near Panshet, Pawana lake area, etc.
You can see some bright and close objects through Binoculars or naked eyes also. But for long-distance celestial objects like messier objects, galaxies, etc you need quite a good telescope. To start you can use a Binocular and you can see Moon, Mars, Venus, etc.
With few precautions stargazing is very safe for small kids to senior citizens also. Before going out stargazing take all medical and other essentials like a torch, first aid kit, etc. looking for a long time through a telescope towards bright objects like full moon may hurt your eyes. If you consider these tips then your stargazing activity is very safe and joyful.
In Pune You can go stargazing near Bhor, Panshet dam area, On Rajgad, Pawana lake area, and Lonawala, you can go anywhere where light pollution is minimum and have basic resources.
Stargazing programs are mostly arranged by astronomy clubs or related organizations. You need to find which astronomy club in your area is active and arrange the stargazing or you can click here and join our club as a member.